Build devastating war machines to dominate the land, sea and skies using our intuitive voxel based building system. Fully customise every weapon from a huge selection of components. Bring your creations to life with the simple and flexible AI tools. Battle with your friends online in our online co-op mode or conquer the world in the strategic single player campaign and story modes. From the Depths lets you do it all.
- A huge game world explorable from the ocean depths into outer space.
- A full and accurate physics model including dynamic damage simulation, sailing mechanics and weather effects.
- Battle against fleets of AI craft and build your own to meet the menace.
- Build fortress bases, mine for resources and battle other factions in campaign mode where strength and diplomacy are the keys to victory.
- Design your own weapons with a fully customisable modular weapon system.
- In-game Steam workshop support to share your creations with the world.
- RPG-Style character progression with levels, perks, skills and inventory systems.
- Available now on PC, Mac and Linux.
And that’s just the start. Visit the Steam page for a more detailed breakdown of the numerous features From The Depths has on offer.
What our players say
“10/10 This game is the PINNACLE of an early access game This is EXACTLY what early access should be. “
“Challenging and very, very addictive. It’s hard to believe this thing is still in Alpha”
“as you’re familiar with the build mechanics the game opens up into a fun and rewarding experience. – Superb!”
“Absolutely flawless, and its even still in early access with this level of polish!”
“This game has absolutely blown me away. I’ll admit it’s difficult to learn at first, but well worth it.”
“From The Depths has everything a game needs. It is not a Minecraft Clone, it is not Robocraft, either. It is pure and utter Sandbox with Vehicles.”
“Another wonderful thing about this game is the developer’s 100% commitment”
“It’s a near-finished product with the developer Nick Smart taking an interest in the community and taking their advice”
All quotes are taken verbatim from user reviews on our own Steam Page go and see for yourself! At the time of writing we have 176 reviews of which a staggering 94% are positive. We are active in our community always listening and responding to feedback, we work with our players to give them the features and improvements they want and even feature exceptional community content in the game itself. A lot of early-access games talk about letting players help guide the development, with From the Depths it gets done.