More bug fixing and minor changes.
- Added an auto-save feature that runs in designer and multi-player designer. This will save many time-tagged versions of your vehicle.
- S and M pistons now have arrows marking their in- and outputs
- Better muzzle flash for the simple weapons
- Adjusted the UI so that tables are generally displayed with equally spaced columns
- Tweaked the names of some missile components to be more consistent with their use of capitalization, and a bit shorter
- Fixed a UI bug if you move beyond the usual limits of the Neter map in adventure mode
- Fixed an issue with cooling not being fully utilized at very high rates of fire
- Fixed various situations where the campaign AI would break if a fleet died at the wrong moment
- The ‘thrust before locking’ parameter is now saved/loaded correctly in missile’s blueprints [BUGS-2583]
- Board section capture progress now properly loads in a multiplayer campaign
- The performance of the player in previous battles now correctly loads in a multiplayer campaign (helps to tune the difficulty)
- Crank generator adds and displays the correct flat kinetic loss
- Turbines do not keep the last minor fractions of the kinetic energy almost indefinitely