A quick little update to Stable.
- Our UI icons are now loaded asynchronously which should speed up booting times
- It is now possible to have the laser transceiver beams going through stacked turrets without intermediate laser transceivers. The turrets/spinblocks/pistons must be perfectly stacked (same ‘up’, and centred)
- Control surfaces now only block propulsion perpendicular to it.
- The doppler effect has been removed from the sound of the steam engine as it sounded odd to be speeding up the RPM of the engine like that
- Fixed blocked steam propellers not getting their efficiency reduced accordingly
- Fixed transmission outputs having a flat kinetic loss on top of the one scaling by their speed