A quick bug fixing round, sorry no new toys :'( but plenty of multiplayer fixes.
- Added in little UI tips showing your creator types, cargo types, and some hopefully useful resource warnings
- Strategic AI will scuttle vehicles that haven’t done anything useful in a while
- Changed how the fleets are assessed for usage in fights to make the AI more likely to engage large groups of enemies
- Changed how the strategic AI chooses what to build to favour important tasks more
- Improved performance for strategic AI pathfinding
- Strategic AI pathfinding tweaks
- Character sheet UI updated
- Changed the jet, CJE, propeller, ion thruster, torpedo and missile visual effects
- Fixed the minigun textures and tidied up minigun code a bit
- Fixed issues with AI fleets that consist of both flying and not flying vehicles. AI will now correctly use Sal’s fleet
- Lots of bug fixes that I can’t remember
- The AI no longer places extra unnecessary resource harvesters next to HQs
- The AI will no longer create multiple jobs to capture the same board sections simultaneously
- Various strategic AI fixes
- [BUGS-2696] the ‘fuel’ usage out of play for movement using CJEs now properly considers how much of each CJE was being used for the generator.
- Main drive will now properly be set to 0 when calling RequestControl with the MainPropulsion type and value 0
- You can no longer see the waypoints of enemy teams
- Corrections made to the out of play repairs for both standard block damage and the ‘extra damage’ AI fleets receive in offscreen combat with each other
- Fixed the synch of avatar weapons when one of the players has a mod installed- it used to knock the items out of order and cause mayhem.
- Fleet positions are now calculated on the server and synched to the clients as and when necessary
- Force deletions on the server are now more reliably executed on the clients
- Misc improvements to the multiplayer lobby and some issues removed
- Player team units following waypoints will now let the server decide when a waypoint has been reached, and that is synched to the clients
- The Blueprint Spawner block now functions fully in multiplayer
- The strategic AI state in a multiplayer campaign save is now correctly loaded and applied on the server, rather than creating a fresh state each time
- Various important multiplayer synch fixes and bug fixes
- Hover Frame prefab changed and fixed.
- Shard cannon no longer destroys itself.
- Hard edge fixed on some models. Should stop the wavy effect seen sometimes.
- Fixed the display of the centre of lift. It now displays the centre of lifts any/all of the 6 directions, as applicable.
- The ‘telekinesis torque’ player item has been removed