Sorry for being a little late getting the Xmaslogs out. :p
We are really happy that we have nearly finished the Chinese localisation, which should be complete this December.
Few fixes and tweaks for you all to enjoy.
- Added inverse kinematics (IK) control to the characters of the animation block
- The blueprint selector window now has a search field at the top
- Simplified Chinese translation is now complete and is officially supported
- You can now define multiple plugin DLLs to load using a comma-separated list. Only the last plugin is given the full treatment but others are loaded. For example [[[filename: “0Harmony.dll, Mono.Reflection.dll, APSGaugePlugin.dll”]]] would ensure 0Harmony.dll and Mono.Reflection.dll are loaded before loading the APSGaugePlugin DLL. This is a fix for problems loading dependencies automatically that have occurred since we moved to Unity 2021.
- Average reductions: applique/alloy plate 3%, most components 2%
- Best reductions: rubber 40%, wood/stone/glass 15%
- Blocks now reduce the strength of EMP charges passing through them by a % for each m. They also keep a smaller flat reduction (1% resist = 2 flat reduction)
- How many iterations the EMP algorithm can do scales with damage. From a fixed 1000 it’s now 500 base, +1 for every 10 EMP damage (small EMP spam less CPU-heavy, large less likely to get lost)
- Most detection components take 30% EMP damage (was 50%). Coincidence rangefinders take 20% (was 30)
- Munition warners, laser warners and sensor scramblers take 30% damage from EMP (was 50)
- No reduction: heavy armor 0%
- Sonar, radar, heat decoys and chaff emitters take 100% damage from EMP (was 0)
- Strong reductions: reinforced wood/wood duct 10%, alloy 5%
- Surge protector health down from 500/m to 250/550/862.5/1200, for the 1/2/3/4m variants
- Weak reduction: metal/metal plate 1%
- AI PID blocks aren’t needed to choose PID control, they were removed from the inventory. Newly placed AIs have all PIDs enabled by default, with 0.05/250/0.3 P/I/D values
- Fixed mirrored L reverse launchpad not connecting to gantries
- Broken mod plugins are now less likely to crash the game’s boot up sequence leaving the game in a broken state
- More Chinese translation added. The remainder should be in by Monday 13th December 2021
- RTGs now have 100% EMP susceptibility
- Helium leak rate increased from 1 to 2 cubic m for each hole over water. Pumps now still fill 10 cubic meter/s with leaks in their compartment
- The structural tab was reorganized
- BUGS-3539 Fixed issue where lobby would return only geographically local games
- BUGS-3548 The button to open the AI pitch controller actually opened the roll controller
- BUGS-3538Sound blocks no longer trigger the sound when they appear after being taken out of existence in certain build mode views
- BUGS-3531 the power tab of the constructable info UI now properly opens the UIs of the blocks when you hover them and press Q.