Thread Rating:
  • 32 Votes - 4.19 Average
Last Post Wins!
Today, 07:38 AM
RE: Last Post Wins!
Yay, now everyone's dead due to overpowered shite.

"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=28006
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Today, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: Today 08:25 AM by tmarks11.)
*Clyde broadcasts a message to everyone present. He once again sits at his desk. In addition to the things previously seen through the windows behind him in the message to the Zhakax, there is now a chaotic battle being fought between Clyde’s forces and the demonic swarm. He speaks, “Well, it seems I shall have to speed up the rate a which things are going. While I would like to do another grand unveiling of my weaponry in person, like I did with the psychic beacon, it seems the roof of my cathedral is occupied, and me going up there wouldn’t be very good for my health. This shall have to do in that plan’s stead.”

Clyde presses a button on his desk and the windows behind him flicker. They now show the view of one of the remaining two towers atop the cathedral. Like with the psychic beacon, the sides of the towers fold up and contract, revealing what is underneath. A large tower made up of hundreds of flat metal discs stacked on top of each other sits still. A faint purple light starts to shine from between the plates as they begin to rotate. The points each plate is rotating around is offset from the others, making the tower look like it has waves running up its length. The purple light increases, and then, with a blinding purple flash, the entire tower explodes.

Nothing seems to be happening. The massive piles of xeno corpses still litters the streets of the outer city. The demons and Clyde’s forces do battle around the cathedral. The buildings in the outer city still burn. And then, one of the xeno corpses opens its eyes. Orange light floods out of them like spotlights. And then another wakens from its slumber, and another and another. They slowly pull themselves to their feet. Then they suddenly let a collective scratch of fury mixed with anguished terror. The ETU forces surrounding these massive piles of corpses that were suddenly reanimated is almost instantly overwhelmed and forced back to their established strongholds. They would have been utterly crushed, if it were not for the fact the horde of corpses is taking off at a sprint towards the inner city.

The tide of the dead crashes into the host of demons. With terrorifying furiosity and complete lack of regard for themselves, they throw themselves at the demons. A constant, horrific scream fills the air as the creatures charge. Projectiles pierce into the reawakened, dealing blows that should be fatal, and yet these creatures still fight on. Several of them lose limbs, and yet they just pick themselves back up and throw themselves at he demons once again. Even if when their heads are caved in they continue to fight with the same curiosity. Even the detached limbs attempt to fight, as if they still somehow had a life of their own. The only time when they stop fighting is when they have been entirely reduced to gory pulp, and only then because there is no longer anything capable of moving. One of the demons is crushed beneath the sheer weight of the corpses piling atop it. The reawakened flow off the demon’s corpse like water as it rises once more, orange light spilling out of its eyes, and it joins the reawakened swarm.

A sudden blast of psychic energy is detected from beneath one of the smaller seven domes on the cathedral. Then another, and another. Each time the energy appears it flows into a spot in the center of the room beneath the room. Twenty minutes after the first blast appeared, the room goes silent. Then the dome splits into seven pieces and retracts, revealing the contents of the room. It is decorated with scenes of battles boarded by runes. The entire room is coated in blood. Dead bodies litter the floor, each covered in long gaping wounds, sacrificial knives clutched in their dead hands. The room floor is slanted towards the center, causing the blood to flow into a pool there.

The corpses distort slightly, then seem to turn similiquid. They begin to flow across the floor, towards the pool in the center. As they come into contact with one another they split open and knit themselves together. As they combine they all seem to bloat, tearing out of the black robes that they wore. Once they have all combined into a single gory, fleshy mass, it begins take the shape of something. Eight appendages grow from the mass of flesh. A slit splits open on one end and the area around the slit extends outwards. The slit widens, revealing wickedly sharp fangs. Claws grow out of the appendages, the limbs now having formed into legs. The creature’s skin turns grey, hardens, and splits into scales. Incredibly sharp spines run down the creature’s back. Four slit open up above the being’s mouth, revealing four eyes filled with hatred. The creature resembles an eight legged lizard with far too large a mouth with far too many teeth. As the scales catch the light they have an unearthly red glint.

The lizzard rears up on its back four legs, extending its top half out of the cathedral. It pulls itself out of the hole. Cracks spread across the roof as it takes weight that it was never designed to. The monster throws back its head and releases an ear-splitting shreak of pure rage. Red flames explode out of its mouth as it screams in fury. At full height, this creature easily matches the juggernaut in size*

So this escalated quickly. I wasn’t expecting to get to this stage until sometime tomorrow or maybe the day after.
Today, 08:26 AM
"Welllll shite that escalated quickly. To be honest all of the cats and kittens are dead at this point, *Sniff* so, naval force, just begin bombarding the city."
*Every ship present around the city opens fire. Buildings are demolished, tons of things die and explosions are everywhere. The amount of tracers in the air is like a constant wide beam of multicoloured prettyness.*

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

Today, 12:17 PM
Well, I must admit, I was not expecting the UNDEAD of all things to pop up...

[Image: Screenshot_2017-03-12_12.08.10.png]

I'm gonna cuddle you meow :3
Today, 04:06 PM
-While one of the Demons has died, this demon that did die proceeded to explode in a firey explosion, incinerating a lot of the undead at it's death. The death of one their kind made the Demons take the undead as a serious threat, and they now actually drew their weapons. These weapons are demonic swords and the like, and emit a powerful flame around allowing demons to the incinerate every dead body with a single swing, making the large amount of undead nothing more than a mere speed bump for the demons-

-It was at this moment, that the Zhakax fleet arrive, over 300 Salvation-class Super Carriers leading the charge. These massive, 28 kilometer long ships are by themselves capable of glassing the Earth, however, currently they are using their powerful beam weapons to target the Demon Juggernauts to try and stop them. Sadly even this insane firepower barely laid a scratch on the Demon Juggernaut's armor. At this moment the Juggernaut charged the Cathedral, or what was left of it, and in a single swing, sent the entire Cathedral ,and the Lizard creature on it, flying at mach 5 towards deep ocean-

-The Zhakax used special evacuation vessels to save around 10 Million humans from across the glode and, after installing cybernetics that cancel out psychic influences and powers, began to transport these people to a under construction habitat in orbit of Saturn-

-Zhakax fighter-bombers departed from their Carriers and began to make their way to the surface, as the council had unanimously decided to try and stop the demons. Despite the name, these fighter bombers are huge compared to standard Human or Xeno fighters, and yet still more maneuverable then any craft ever seen by these races, having a wing span of 54 meters and being 84 meters long, these are truly massive craft-

[Image: Screenshot_2017-03-12_12.08.10.png]

I'm gonna cuddle you meow :3
Today, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: Today 05:22 PM by XenoDragon.)
The ETU forces stop work on the structures and divert all resources to the evacuation of troops and civilians. The structures were intended to be Psionic Jammers, Psionic beacons that psionically created large amounts of random noise directed towers a psychic to drown out there commands. But with the destruction of the beacon, they were now useless. With the destruction of the beacon, the world was thrown into chaos. At first everyone began immediately began mobilizing against Clyde before they realized they were being invaded by demons. Evacuation of the earth begins with millions heading for Luna. Nuclear weapons are fired at the portals to stall the demon hordes.

Meanwhile, on Mars, Martial law had been enacted due to the possibility of Portals appearing on mars. Crimso was at Olympus Mons fortifying the terraformer when she received a message.
The message read "Site 13, Artifact 000, Status: Active"
Crimso arrived at site 13 Central control 3 hours later. The site director greeted her.
Crimso: You told me it was dead.
Director: I was wrong, whatever those things on earth seem to have awakened it.
Crimso: let me see.
Massive shutters opened revealing a cavern. Within there was a massive structure of unknown origin and purpose. Blue lights on it were glowing.
Director: It's been charging up for 4 hours now.
Suddenly the entire cavern shook.
Operator: We are detecting movement i....
The Massive construct began to move and cracks appeared on the ceiling. The construct begins to move upwards and the ceiling collapses. Ruble block the window of the control room as the massive ship rises from the surface of Mars. At 35km long, the massive ship rises up into orbit around Mars. The ETU defense fleet initially attempts to attack, but are ordered too hold their fire by Crimso.

Meanwhile on the ship.

Activating Systems.....
Oceaus Class Battlecruiser 056701, Status Operational.
Crew status... Expired, Switching to Automated systems.
Scanning for life forms...

Life forms detected...
Humans: Primitive, nonthreat.
Human Variant 001: Status primitive, nonthreat
Xenomorphs: Unrefined, Under control of Human Variant 001.
Zhakax: Modern, [Coalition member since 2881DI], Allied.

Scanning...
All personnel on base A12-3254 Expired.
Base 65% Operational.

WARNING: Demonic presence detected.
Response: ELIMINATE THREAT.
Response 2: Reporting to central command.
Response 3: Contacting local allied forces.

The massive warships disappear in a blue flash and reappear over the earth, but not before sending a message into deep space.

The Zhakax receive a message from the ship. The techs had to dig up an 8000-year-old cipher to decode it and do some troubleshooting. The message read:

Engineer Oceaus Class Battlecruiser 056701, Artifical Intelligence. Contacting Allied fleet.
All personnel on Engineer base A12-3254 Expired.
Proceeding to exterminate local demon infestation.
Engineer High command contacted, awaiting response.
Requesting Data on your mission.
Coalition verification code 128842889-A1213.

The Oceaus was built by the engineers to combat demons. The engineers themselves are all extinct, but since their weapons are controlled by AI, they still work and have been sitting dormant for 8000 years. The demons appearing on earth triggered an alarm and reactivated one of them.

[Image: JRbbeB2m.png][Image: kT4DxcMm.png]
All hail the Queen!
Today, 05:23 PM
[Lol even the massive Xeno ship that's just emerged is ignoring me as it hasn't actually acknowledged my existence.]

"It seems we are being completely ignored Sir."
"*Sigh*... I'm not surprised. Everything's just so science-damned BIG compared to our things. And our things are MEANT to be big."
"Should we withdraw...?"
"Yeah, go on. Since everything seems to be ignoring us our base will probably be the only thing left of the planet once this is over."

*The naval fleet begins to retreat.*

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.