Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.89 Average
Simple Request-o-matic
2017-03-15, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-03-15 02:46 PM by Normal69.)
RE: Simple Request-o-matic
Have more type of events allowed in block unlocking.
Currently you can set up only won missions there - destroyed #Z of THIS type of blocks in this campaign save would be welcomed.

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-03-15, 10:17 PM
(2017-03-03 02:02 AM)Gladyon Wrote:  
(2017-02-28 12:07 AM)Sentinel75 Wrote:  I would like to see a more balanced weapon system for CRAM and APS, as I'm having the Dustwind Gypsies on Easy mode being well capable of shredding heavy armor. Another suggestion would to have a Complex Command Block(Can operate on languages such as JAVA or C++ for people who don't know Lua) mainly for programming specific actions and patterns for spin blocks (For simple commands such as: Turn spin block left for 5 seconds and stop), Spin Block ID's for the Complex command Block (CCB) and Automated Control Block for targeting specific spin blocks or spin block groups, and Primary, Secondary, and Trinary spin blocks for like a swinging saw blade arm or for a claw.

I have a mod for that, it's not called CCB but ALB (Automated Logic Block).
You cannot assign an Id to a turret, but maybe in the future I'll add a name as I did for the shields, APS firing piece and ammo customizer.
ProtecTech Industries' Automated Logic Block

And I even added some levers and buttons to easily control all that.

Is it possible for you to add the ability to place spin blocks on turrets? There have been things I have been wanting to do for building for a long time but cant do it due to the limitations of the game. I like to build mechs and I have been wanting to build one with a saw blade arm but can't.
Find all posts by this user
2017-03-16, 01:34 AM
I feel this might be silly but how about plasma based weapons. we have rail guns, lasers and the new particle accelerators but how about a plasma cannon Big Grin.
2017-03-16, 08:33 AM
(2017-03-15 10:17 PM)Sentinel75 Wrote:  
(2017-03-03 02:02 AM)Gladyon Wrote:  
(2017-02-28 12:07 AM)Sentinel75 Wrote:  I would like to see a more balanced weapon system for CRAM and APS, as I'm having the Dustwind Gypsies on Easy mode being well capable of shredding heavy armor. Another suggestion would to have a Complex Command Block(Can operate on languages such as JAVA or C++ for people who don't know Lua) mainly for programming specific actions and patterns for spin blocks (For simple commands such as: Turn spin block left for 5 seconds and stop), Spin Block ID's for the Complex command Block (CCB) and Automated Control Block for targeting specific spin blocks or spin block groups, and Primary, Secondary, and Trinary spin blocks for like a swinging saw blade arm or for a claw.

I have a mod for that, it's not called CCB but ALB (Automated Logic Block).
You cannot assign an Id to a turret, but maybe in the future I'll add a name as I did for the shields, APS firing piece and ammo customizer.
ProtecTech Industries' Automated Logic Block

And I even added some levers and buttons to easily control all that.

Is it possible for you to add the ability to place spin blocks on turrets? There have been things I have been wanting to do for building for a long time but cant do it due to the limitations of the game. I like to build mechs and I have been wanting to build one with a saw blade arm but can't.
No, it is not possible with modding.
And with the full sources it would take weeks if not months, and generate several dozen of bugs.
I am sorry, I want it badly too, but it is the type of feature that is done either right at the beginning, either not at all...

(2017-03-16 01:34 AM)dvdspncr334 Wrote:  I feel this might be silly but how about plasma based weapons. we have rail guns, lasers and the new particle accelerators but how about a plasma cannon Big Grin.
It's planned, but quite a few things are planned, so we have to wait an indeterminate amount of time.
2017-03-16, 03:56 PM
Would it be possible to add a 'copy' and 'paste' option in ACB's?
2017-03-19, 10:45 PM
In LUA a function which returns all the lua transceiver IDs of all the lua transceiver connected to a given weapons controller would be really useful.
Basically:

ArrayOftransceiverIDs = {};
ArrayOftransceiverIDs = FUNCTION(WeaponsControllerIndex);

I consider my ambassadors to be the best in the world, they always seem to come to a successful resolution, I just wish they could learn to use a few less missiles on passing seagulls.
2017-03-20, 06:08 AM
(2017-03-19 10:45 PM)6dwavenminer Wrote:  In LUA a function which returns all the lua transceiver IDs of all the lua transceiver connected to a given weapons controller would be really useful.
Basically:

ArrayOftransceiverIDs = {};
ArrayOftransceiverIDs = FUNCTION(WeaponsControllerIndex);

If you know about C#, it's now possible to create new LUA functions via modding using that mod:
ProtecTech Industries's plugins tools
2017-03-20, 11:56 AM
(2017-02-13 01:17 AM)Redstorm Wrote:  Can we please get an aesthetic update on the tailplane block? The wing and aileron blocks were updated, but for some rather odd reason, the tailplanes were left in their same unattractive form.

+1 on this!! The tailplanes look seriously crappy. I'm not sure what the purpose of the tiny stabilizers on the model are, you are never going to use only one tail plane anyway so they're bound to look weird.
2017-03-23, 10:38 PM
Lua update, if you please. I'd like to be able to write a little bit of a driver in Lua that'll automatically monitor and adjust Steam output for the demand.