Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Introduce yourself here :)
2017-06-30, 03:22 PM
RE: Introduce yourself here :)
Greetings, Chimera here, scary as a lion and eats anything like a goat. I don't spit fire though, my wife does that instead. In truth I'm just an ordinary bald and bearded bloke.

I am from the depths! ...or from Mars perhaps, I'm a bit unsure.

I am a sucker for sandbox and creative games so I guess it was only a matter of time before ending up here. Having grown up with ocean around me, I have a keen interest in stuff that sails on it, as well as stuff that flies above it. I'm sure my time here and on FTD itself will be great.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-07-10, 11:13 PM
I am Carolus Magnus,

I have been playing from the depths vigourously since about when the campaign map was revamped. I have never made a lot of public appearence except for asking stuff in the steam forums. Ever since I started work on an age of sails custom campaign I decided to come over here. Which would have been a few months ago.

my signature about sums up my experience with from the depths. I think it to be an amazing game and I'm eagerly waiting to see where it's headed.

Seems like a nice place here Smile

"I don't know what I'm doing; And it's the not knowing that makes it interesting" -Philip Glass

Yep. That's me, 950 hours into from the depths alright ...
2017-08-26, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-08-26 03:10 AM by UltraHeretic.)
Hi ultraheretic.

I like building stuff in ftd. My favourite faction would be WF, LH and SS.
I like building vehicles for these factions or just for all of neter.
2017-10-10, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-10-10 06:34 PM by Brykx.)
Hello everyone Smile

I'm new to the game and forum.
I hope I'll become an ambitious Captain and ruler of Neter,
but currently I'm still a BIG noob, so I'll most likely come back here from time to time to ask questions and give feedback from a beginners point of view. Wink

I'm no native english speaker, so please be kind, if i make some mistakes.
If I make big grammer mistakes feel free to pm me, so i can improve my english skills. Big Grin
2017-10-11, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the forums, you have fun playing, fell free to ask any questions here someone should always answer them!

There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.
2017-10-11, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-10-11 07:19 AM by That Guy.)
Hi people

I basically make massive faction based capital ships and suggest them even though nobody wants them

I also make historically accurate (ish) tanks and like to test random theories for absolutely no reason at all

My spelling and grammer took a faceplant off a 100m cliff last year so....

I had the game for about 3 years before discovering the forum

I am also a massive WWII Tank/Plane nerd

(2017-10-09 09:22 PM)Captain_Fox Wrote:  Go take a shield generator, slap that on your ship and turn the bugger up to max.

KV-2: Derp Lord of the universe