Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
aircraft disappearing into space (2.12)
2018-01-07, 12:44 AM
aircraft disappearing into space (2.12)
This is really bugging me. Why is it incredibly common for aircraft in recent versions to fly up beyond the atmosphere and soar into space... didn't use to happen.

And if they're going to keep on doing this...can it no longer be that single damaged DWG drake 4 km away and moving further and further at 1.5km altitude are capable of threatening my blockaded battleship so much that if i end the fight...(because i never got anti satellite weapons to fight the DWG) i lose the battleship that can't meaningfully harm it. this is absurd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-01-07, 12:53 AM
RE: aircraft disappearing into space (2.12)
In 2.0 the wings got a massive buff to lift, they need less wing at this point to fly and the KoTls apparently havent done that yet

There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.
2018-01-11, 05:32 PM
I just avoid getting blockaded at all costs, engaging just beyond the blockade range.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
2018-01-11, 09:07 PM
DWG you say... i'll make a pass on them to check they are working properly

If thread is cancer, run awey quik and let dem otder pepple deep wit it.
-Lemming 2k16 (Inner grammar Nazi intensifies)
(2016-03-27 12:23 PM)BaronBaconeer Wrote:  8/10 Builds things. BIG things. Will possibly cause someone's computer to crash in the future.
2018-01-13, 12:09 AM
May I ask what kind of weapon you used to and against which designs? I just gone through all of them in multiple scenarios. They never flew to space, in face they were a lot more stable than I even though.

It it possible you're firing large HE shells at them? That can launch any of them into space and if they're incapacitated, they won't be able to come back, which would be true for any craft.

If thread is cancer, run awey quik and let dem otder pepple deep wit it.
-Lemming 2k16 (Inner grammar Nazi intensifies)
(2016-03-27 12:23 PM)BaronBaconeer Wrote:  8/10 Builds things. BIG things. Will possibly cause someone's computer to crash in the future.
2018-01-14, 01:43 AM
The Atlas (even though that doesn't use wings). I guess it just flies off when damaged specifically.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user