Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Input change does not work on Mac OS
2017-12-28, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-12-28 12:53 AM by krazymedik.)
Brick Input change does not work on Mac OS
Whenever I try to change the controls for the game with my mac, it just pops up with this window and I can't do anything with it.
https://imgur.com/VrLnzcq
I try pressing buttons but nothing happens, I try clicking on and off of the window but nothing happens. I try closing the window but I can't and I have to force quit it. The main reason I try to change the controls is the caps lock key does not work on mac.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-03-11, 12:09 AM
RE: Input change does not work on Mac OS
@krazymedik I had the exact same problem and still haven't been able to change it does anyone know how to please help I love this game so much
2018-03-12, 06:29 PM
RE: Input change does not work on Mac OS
This is (I think) known, but I believe it is a problem with how difficult it is to rebind keys with unity. Fortunately capslock is unnecessary, though annoying. Try using a docking station on a fortress or structure for now.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast