Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first campaign
2017-12-19, 06:22 PM
RE: My first campaign
Idk what happened to the map honestly, it was filled in a lot more when I was playing one or two sessions ago.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-12-19, 06:29 PM
May be a bug related to the version changing? I always have radars up, so my map will constantly be lit, even if it gets refreshed.

2000mm HE dakka enthusiast.
2017-12-19, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-12-19 07:06 PM by Aperson.)
Should I just use the cheap owl radar satellite thing?

Edit: I put up some owls and they're incredibly helpful, I can see much farther now.
2017-12-20, 05:55 PM
I recommend just attaching a large radar dish to a wooden + sign, set sideways with the radar facing down, with balloons and/or unpowered heliblades providing lift. Shoot for 300-400m altitude.

2017-12-26, 06:28 AM
I began the first phase of my attack plan and struck a devastating blow straight through the onyx watch, which ended when I captured and scrapped the onyx throne. I now have a fuel station, resource collector, defense fleet, and radar thing. I'm expecting attacks from the onyx watch for a while, but they should die down now that I've destroyed their HQ. I have the other two fleets prepared to move in and attack the flayers and hoods, and I'm expecting a quick and easy war from both of them. Here's what my map looks like now. I'm aware that an onyx watch fleet is on it's way to attack me, but it won't even pose a threat.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

2018-01-10, 06:26 PM
I believe that the OW have another HQ beyond the mountains, you will have to sail around the peninsula to find them. Additionally, fleets will only attack you if you enter their square or they have not entered a square's garrison and are patrolling. There are few patrol fleets, so you will likely have to attack them.

2018-01-11, 12:19 AM
(2018-01-10 06:26 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  I believe that the OW have another HQ beyond the mountains, you will have to sail around the peninsula to find them. Additionally, fleets will only attack you if you enter their square or they have not entered a square's garrison and are patrolling. There are few patrol fleets, so you will likely have to attack them.

Yeah, I found that out and destroyed it, then forgot to update this. I also began the war with the LH and WF, I sent my fleet into their territory to test their defenses and they both fell without putting up much of a fight despite having the max garrison strength.