Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
King Of The Hill - 100k - [Submissions Open] [Running]
2017-12-10, 01:32 PM
RE: King Of The Hill - 100k - [Submissions Open] [Running]
Nice fight Ferram4 Smile

Too many missiles for me to deal with in that fight, took out half my firepower in first volley both rounds. Looked like some tactical ammo boxes messin up my aim in first round. That and I forgot to set a minimum block count to engage on the lasers so they shoot the spawn stick at the start really doesn't help when you are a glass cannon Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-12-10, 11:48 PM

Watch my videos!
Yesterday, 03:08 AM
Heh, I wasn't sure how that fight would go, considering I didn't put too much into the number of missiles I added. I think if the Pocket Rocket had a lot more speed to it it would have managed to win that fight.
Yesterday, 12:58 PM
Suriving the full 5 minutes against the Vengeance is not bad and still fighting with only 65% remaining Health is also impressive. Looks like APS and CRAMs are pretty useless against it, maybe something with missiles and lasers can beat it.

When having problems please provide:
  • An accurate Description
  • A Picture
  • The Blueprint of the vehicle
Otherwise help is not possible.
Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Pocket Rocket vs Valley Forge was a cool fight! Impressive performance on the Valley's side. Lots of missiles overwhelmed the LAMS of the rocket. I didn't expect this outcome but I really shouldn't be surprised when it's a Ferram ship. Looks and performs great!

Vengeance is no joke! It has excellent defenses and enough firepower to deal damage to probably any other competitor. Leerenschneider didn't have the right weapons for this fight, but it was really hard to kill.

Fun fights! Big Grin
Yesterday, 11:45 PM

Watch my videos!
Today, 01:48 AM
That was a good old fashioned slug fest, great to watch.
Looked like both vehicles had trouble bringing all their guns to bear, at least until the zintl flew up into the fuglies kill zone.
Weird that the Zintl kept relying on balloons to stay in the air when healthy but once it lost some tailplanes it had no problem flyin too high Tongue
Today, 10:59 AM
That was exciting to watch. The Zintl will not be returning to this tournament; I've got something new planned. It will take a while to build it, though.

For those interested, the Zintl's blueprint is attached to this post. It is best spawned high - at sufficiently high altitudes, it doesn't need to deploy balloons.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Zintl_by_Cythphn.blueprint (Size: 300.24 KB / Downloads: 1)

[Image: 4fvRHUQ.png]
Today, 03:34 PM
Cool fight! Zintl and Fugly looked different but they performed pretty similarly. Good show!