Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
V2.03 [Dev Test] CONTENT Update
2017-11-05, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-11-05 02:47 PM by TLD.)
RE: V2.03 [Dev Test] CONTENT Update
It is the first time i have tried to build a small cheap flyer, but it keeps going to space (1800m).
Generally i have had a lot of trouble going to space so this surprises me a bit.

its 1500 resources and half of it is light metal, changed the jets to ion so it could steer down again, but that didnt help.
Removed all propulsion and installed a spinblock propeller as the only propulsion and tailfins for the control surfaces, it still ends op in space.

I dont know if this patch send my small flyer to space, but i havent tried something like this before.

EDIT: Attached craft file

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Mini RTG fly.blueprint (Size: 36.44 KB / Downloads: 19)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-11-09, 08:32 PM
just use nukes Tongue

When in doubt shut up keep calm and use more daka.Tongue
(2017-12-07 11:38 AM)-ACHTUNG- Wrote:  Afterwards I concluded that those Campaign designs spend too much of their material cost in Aesthetics instead of actual combat ability...
2017-11-19, 08:40 PM
Any idea on a missile overhaul?

My youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOmAfT...Hk6SImmc-Q
CPU: 6700k OC to 4.5 Ghz GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz G.Skill Ripjaws V Case:Fractal Design R5 PSU: Corsair CX650M Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO
2017-11-29, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-11-29 12:54 PM by Deity Link.)
As someone who first played the game about a year ago, got through the tutorials, then gave up a few hours into the campaign...then came back last week and just got done with the DWG, I must say that I loove those Steamworks. They're great, and they synergize really well when there's many of them since they repair each others.
It mattered a lot to me since I didn't know that I could just spawn enemy ships from blueprints (and sucked at creating anything from scratch) and instead made it a challenge for me every fight to board the enemy ships and capture them. They're a great early game ship, and as a steam engine enthusiast I'm happy to see new vehicles that rely on them.