Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V2.03 [Dev Test] CONTENT Update
2017-10-18, 01:18 AM
RE: V2.03 [Dev Test] CONTENT Update
(2017-10-17 10:01 AM)Hikari Wrote:  yes you can change difficulty anytime you like in the campaign, change everything actually, even resource return from destroyed crafts when you're running low.

Perfect. In which case i'd recommend some form of the following.

Normal difficulty at 1 reinforce (30 min) -> expert difficulty at 2 reinforce (30 min) -> Godly difficulty at 3 reinforce.

And for those who really want to tempt fate, go ahead and declare war on the planet after that Smile. Did play around with going Godly + 3 reinforce + all faction war from the start, but as it turns out SD Godly and expert aircraft are capable of beating the DWG advance scouts if you do so.

-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-10-18, 03:13 PM
Anyone else getting a spaghetti ton of Redtunas on Godly? DWG has so many cool ships yet I get like 5 redtunas from a 60 zone.
2017-10-18, 03:22 PM
(2017-10-18 03:13 PM)zitron Wrote:  Anyone else getting a spaghetti ton of Redtunas on Godly? DWG has so many cool ships yet I get like 5 redtunas from a 60 zone.

That is an issue that ive had a hard time balancing.
Since Red Tuna is such a small unit with a small FP the AI thinks is a great choice to spawn.
AI seems to think, "Do I want 8 red tunas or 2 Morays" "8 is bigger than 2, duh"
I have the spawn chance set very low in comparison to the larger units I want to spawn more, yet the AI ignores my parameters.

Ill set it lower still, but at .05 relative chance theres not much lower I can go.

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2017-10-18, 03:32 PM
Unit limits could solve this to some extend Majyst, i would set Red Tuna max concurent instances to 5 or 6 to give space for larger designs if theres eneugh Tunas already.

[Image: vP4vDHc.png]

Check out my Zrytix, Land RTS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-10-18, 04:05 PM
(2017-10-18 03:32 PM)mrvecz Wrote:  Unit limits could solve this to some extend Majyst, i would set Red Tuna max concurent instances to 5 or 6 to give space for larger designs if theres eneugh Tunas already.

it has a limit of 1, has for a while. either people are complaining about something that changed a while back and they havent noticed, or the limit doesnt work

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2017-10-18, 04:11 PM
Well then it doesnt work at all.
I think ? i know why, it only counts already existing non-territory spawned fleets like patrols or attack fleets so it doesnt generate more of it. But if you attack a territory the game spawns instantly at random without checking any rules

[Image: vP4vDHc.png]

Check out my Zrytix, Land RTS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user