I'm interested but wouldn't contribute.
I would contribute.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Community Project
2017-09-13, 06:28 AM
RE: A Community Project
(2017-09-11 08:14 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  Why must I come up with the plan? I'm willing to accept anything. Also if you want more detail than ask as I don't know what you want me to tell you. I could go into a great amount of detail but then I would be writing a giant wall of text that may deter people.

You need a plan and set goals, or else you will be stuck in devolepment hell of hundrents of features with more and more popping up as your game gets older.

You are making a game m8, you better fork over your plans. This is like Kickstarter, but you are pretty much asking for a free employees instead.

If you make text wall, people will look at it and say either

"Its too long to read not interested"

" Oh hey, this is long, that means the guy must have though it out well and knows what he wants to do in detail "
----------------
Btw just to inform you, i am useless for your game devlp since i cannot code or create anything. All i can do is bash your game on its forums and playtest it

[Image: vP4vDHc.png]

Check out my Zrytix, Land RTS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-13, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-13 06:49 AM by Skyer.)
Anyone willing to such projects ussualy do it by themselves already,
We as humans are also to lazy think from scratch very often, which means if you would have atleast a loose idea ppl would atleast add thought to it

And i hate writing with phone...

Over 2700 hours in building games and i still can't build fancy.
But Effective!
Find all posts by this user
2017-09-13, 10:42 PM
(2017-09-13 06:28 AM)mrvecz Wrote:  
(2017-09-11 08:14 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  Why must I come up with the plan? I'm willing to accept anything. Also if you want more detail than ask as I don't know what you want me to tell you. I could go into a great amount of detail but then I would be writing a giant wall of text that may deter people.

You need a plan and set goals, or else you will be stuck in devolepment hell of hundrents of features with more and more popping up as your game gets older.

You are making a game m8, you better fork over your plans. This is like Kickstarter, but you are pretty much asking for a free employees instead.

If you make text wall, people will look at it and say either

"Its too long to read not interested"

" Oh hey, this is long, that means the guy must have though it out well and knows what he wants to do in detail "
----------------
Btw just to inform you, i am useless for your game devlp since i cannot code or create anything. All i can do is bash your game on its forums and playtest it

Except I won't be making money off of it be I get your point. Will do when I have time. Currently busy.
Find all posts by this user