A Cog for the OW
Does OW have a Cog?

Given the Watch's theme of castles and sails, it seems like it'd be a good fit:

[Image: dfd344f49671c277ed3c5cc0d9e16f6e--tarty-...-boats.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-07-11, 06:01 PM
RE: A Cog for the OW
OW isn't really hurting for anything at the moment. All of their designs work and meet aesthetic standards, plus we try to avoid adding more blueprints to the game unless they serve to fill a glaring hole in the faction's arsenal.
2017-07-12, 10:22 AM
OW uses a Lochforge vehicle to carry stuff around right? Is there actually something implemented like the resource convois in DW campaign? I am just asking, never bothered to capture them myself tbh. Having an Essex/Connie protecting 3-4 of these cogs might be an awesome slugfest for those tasty RP. Big Grin

(2017-06-19 03:02 PM)Guaibee Wrote:  Every once in a while I see a surge of replies on multiple threads from the same person...
spooling up reply surge...
2017-07-16, 04:21 AM
Clydesdale? I'd be surprised if there wasn't any sailing ships that fit it and the Clydesdale and Warrior are the most obvious sailships with castle features, though I may be forgetting others.
2017-07-18, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-07-19 09:44 AM by Tyr3n.)
Afaik the Kingstead is also used for heavily fortified transportations, but there are no really OW 1st wave transports, meaning no sailing ships without castle features.

One could argue if it were necessary, though.

Edit: I just remembered...the sailing ship carrying stuff is the Bayleaf I imagine.

(2017-06-19 03:02 PM)Guaibee Wrote:  Every once in a while I see a surge of replies on multiple threads from the same person...
spooling up reply surge...