Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
Bunker Assault! - 150k - Survival - [Running]
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
RE: Bunker Assault! - 150k - Survival - [Running]
Wow! PDC is an impressive fort! Has tons of firepower and looks pretty good too. Awesome performance. Killed those Trikes as if they were DWG Seavipers. Without the Crammer heads shooting from out of range this bunker might have been invincible. Until the Doomboss got it of course. I'm very impressed! Big Grin Thanks for sharing it!
I don't think EMP was necessary. I'd guess those CRAMS either went through he shields because of their low speed, or the shell were inertia fused and detonated on the shield ignoring the armor around the guns and detonating it from the inside. The magic of FtD explosion physics...
Congrats for the 250 subs Jimmer! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 08:36 AM
The shields were gone. As was the LAMS. Either would have been able to stop the CRAMS.
Yesterday, 02:37 PM

Watch my videos!
Yesterday, 04:17 PM
I upgraded to a gtx 770. Starting with episode 12, I'll be broadcasting in glorious 1080p at 60fps.

Watch my videos!
Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Fun thing to Point out: one of the largest mechs in the battletech universe called the Atlas, is around 20m tall. one of those main arm cannons is a bit larger than that so this monster has 2 assault mechs for its arms. And yes, postal wolf is a joke on dire/timber wolf.

Never sail out to far on the daft raft.
Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Postal wolf is absolutely glorious! The shapes and details are just great. Awesome design! I agree that this one deserves an award. I wish FtD would support legs coz I'd love to see this walking. Big Grin
Those nukes had NO chance! XD

New card performs really well. That'll boost quality for sure. Or the size of the matches...
Yesterday, 07:28 PM
(Yesterday 04:18 PM)Char_charodon Wrote:  Fun thing to Point out: one of the largest mechs in the battletech universe called the Atlas, is around 20m tall. one of those main arm cannons is a bit larger than that so this monster has 2 assault mechs for its arms. And yes, postal wolf is a joke on dire/timber wolf.

The beatiful, devastating monster that is the postal wolf is probably gonna get snapped up by PGI as a P2W-only mech Tongue.

(2017-07-10 02:50 AM)Resolas Wrote:  Forward broadside is the best broadside Tongue
Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Ooohhhhh love the fps boost
I like the pretty shell colours

I hope your happy Draba
R.I.P Dabasaur 2k17
Yesterday, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 09:41 PM by Char_charodon.)
(Yesterday 07:28 PM)Kaonicping Wrote:  
(Yesterday 04:18 PM)Char_charodon Wrote:  Fun thing to Point out: one of the largest mechs in the battletech universe called the Atlas, is around 20m tall. one of those main arm cannons is a bit larger than that so this monster has 2 assault mechs for its arms. And yes, postal wolf is a joke on dire/timber wolf.

The beatiful, devastating monster that is the postal wolf is probably gonna get snapped up by PGI as a P2W-only mech Tongue.

Just hope you don´t need any DLC for those Ultra-Mega LBX 1200 guns.

if you estimate the damage rating for an AC to be 1 for every 10mm caliber then 1200 is what one gun can output. that´s enough to kill 2 atlases in one shot with only one cannon XD.

Whenever i wondered how battlemechs would fair against FTD vehicles i didnt Think they´d get that devastated but by the looks of things FTD vehicles are nuts.

Who needs heatsinks when you have broken linear APS cooling right Tongue ?

Never sail out to far on the daft raft.
Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Well I am somewhere on a bad computer and internet that can barely handle 720p 30fps, nevermind the fact that the monitor is 1280x1024.

I look forward to the quality boost when I get back to my battlestation though Tongue

That's a pretty nice upgrade anyway

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
~~Terry Pratchett