Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.7 Average
U P D A T E S (also I have a ship now finally). Armad Armed Forces.
2018-04-07, 10:10 AM
RE: U P D A T E S (also I have a ship now finally). Armad Armed Forces.
Smol updayt: Increased rate of fire for AA and secondaries for the Ximarka.

"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=28006
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-04-07, 10:56 AM
I had a small look at your battleship, and my first impression is that you could use more of those empty spaces bellow deck, especially for main turrets. This would allow for more ammo boxes and stuff, and increase rate of fire. (I willnot say anything about ground units, I'm awfully bad at this).

About armor: I would have put metal outside and HA inside to make it easier for the repair bots, but that's just me. Good job on the turrets, they can withstand direct hits without much damage. I started a fight against my Baby Nassau (y'know, for the "replica fatties epic fight" thing) and I had quite some difficulties dealing significant damage to this armor of yours; with a proper LAMS it would be nightmare! Big Grin Only the secondaries on main deck are exposed and suffer a lot during fight.

I was surprised about speed too: it's much faster than its bulky look might suggest.

That's quite an interesting base you've got, with some room for improvement. Keepit up! Smile

-"Speed is armor" - Admiral john 'Jackie' Fisher

-"Firepower is better armor" - Blitzkrieg Bob
2018-04-07, 11:57 AM
Y thenks! Tongue

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

2018-04-11, 02:29 PM
Update: I tried to get the secondaries on the Ximarka to stop chain exploding, and it didn't work. I left the extra HA there anyway.

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

2018-04-11, 04:39 PM
Your Ximarka has a lot of problems with the weight. It's like ya post this BB the last minute works. Here's the problem

1. At 90% health, the Ximarka losing her balances and sinking to the bottom due to compartment has been holed up by the enemy.

2. Chain detonations at the side guns make an easy ya ship goes unstable to balance it.

3. Ya didn't set the intensity at 0 for ya shields. Makes the ppl annoyed to see your red shields.

4. Too expensive. Ya relied on Heavy Armor in order to make your ship durability longer. Try bunker your ammo boxes, your APS ammo racks or compartments and AI Mainframes. I don't mind with that since I know where to plunder the enemies in the campaign with such the expensive ship. I concern the Noble players which using the honorable fight. Not the Raider such as me XD

5. And please make ya ship aesthetics better (: < And please again don't use an excuse that ya can do that and do this. It's too old man. Too old.

6. I think ya should practice making it smaller or medium size instead of gigantic size. The reason I asked ya for this is to practice the shipbuilding skills and aesthetics. Once ya experience that, now that's ya can go with the larger one. If ya make it large size with an aesthetic appeal and some sort details its fine. Im honestly to say... this one it's not really good and quite hideous as well. Not to be rude for this. Just make your ship looks presentable. Not the last minute works.

7. Lastly... your color palettes are messed up. And your Ximarka didn't color it as the full colors. Just like I said. Ya doing this work is like Last Minute job. Please do it properly. And please be discipline a bit to clear out the unused colors pellets from no.11 into the no 27. And use no.16 into the no.19 for ya fleet colors. Not the Fleet Color pallets.

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2018-04-13, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-04-13 04:08 PM by benzo711.)
updated Ximarka, I'm almost certain I've gotten rid of the thing where it would sink. (Strategic propeller placement.)

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

2018-04-21, 11:31 AM
Update: Ximarka can float without downward propellers now, but it sits very low in the water without them, which is why it still has them.
It's longer because me trying to make it float (which makes it look better tbh).
It has 2 more secondary guns (add 1 per side, which makes 7 per side) because it's longer.

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

2018-05-16, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-05-16 04:13 PM by benzo711.)
uhpdayut: Ximarka has better AA guns from a massive ship I'm planning to release soon. Its main turrets also have firing restrictions now.

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.