Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
FNDF
2017-05-30, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-05-30 04:28 PM by Godslayer_Railgun.)
RE: FNDF (Recruiting and searching for allies)
*in a foggy sea,a fleet of WW2 like ships are sailing in the direction of the nation when they see shells flying there way,the shells impact a hexagonal barrier put up between the rounds and the flagship,as soon as the salvo ends a black haired and blue eyed girl who looks to be 16 ,who is looking like she just woke up and is VERY angry,hacks there comms and tells them....*

Jeez,is this how you welcome all ships who pass by?,i out of the goodness of my core decided to came and help you deal with that one ship.Depending on your reply i will either A-still come and help,B-eradicate that ship that shot me,or C-just leave.

Choose wisely.

Its in that moment in life,when you question wether you brought enough bulletvrain,then you realize,ITS NEVER ENOUGH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-05-31, 08:56 PM
(2017-05-30 04:25 PM)Godslayer_Railgun Wrote:  *in a foggy sea,a fleet of WW2 like ships are sailing in the direction of the nation when they see shells flying there way,the shells impact a hexagonal barrier put up between the rounds and the flagship,as soon as the salvo ends a black haired and blue eyed girl who looks to be 16 ,who is looking like she just woke up and is VERY angry,hacks there comms and tells them....*

Jeez,is this how you welcome all ships who pass by?,i out of the goodness of my core decided to came and help you deal with that one ship.Depending on your reply i will either A-still come and help,B-eradicate that ship that shot me,or C-just leave.

Choose wisely.

Pls no ayy lmao technology on our soil, but help would be appreciated!

Please check out my creations. I need tips.
Mediocre builder.
2017-06-01, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-06-01 06:52 PM by Godslayer_Railgun.)
Well, first off learn to spell, second off from what i can tell its already dead but i will still ally with you.
Lets go to a comm link that your subordinates aren't recording.

(I will pm my discord to ya, makes our lives infinitely easier)

Its in that moment in life,when you question wether you brought enough bulletvrain,then you realize,ITS NEVER ENOUGH
2017-06-01, 05:01 PM
(2017-06-01 04:42 PM)Godslayer_Railgun Wrote:  Well,first off learn to spell,second off

Learn to put spaces after your commas. Tongue

e.g.:

Well, first off learn to spell, second off

(2017-07-10 02:50 AM)Resolas Wrote:  Forward broadside is the best broadside Tongue

X:_;|
_:_:|:|