Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
DW: The Tankening.
2017-05-18, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-05-18 04:02 PM by UnderTrack.)
RE: DW: The Tankening.
@cube_master, yep that's a bit too late, it's cold war era. For the steering offer, just let me finish my incuming exam spam, once I got free time, I'll bring it, for the mods, AC got updated, I'll fix that, APSA also got fixed I'll get it updates too.

King of the Idrillian Kingdom ; my BP Thread ; my To-Do on Trello.

[Image: h6npcjh]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-05-18, 04:19 PM
(2017-05-18 03:33 PM)UnderTrack Wrote:  @cube_master, yep that's a bit too late, it's cold war era. For the steering offer, just let me finish my incuming exam spam, once I got free time, I'll bring it, for the mods, AC got updated, I'll fix that, APSA also got fixed I'll get it updates too.

Nice, thanks in advance for the steering stuff. Good luck with your exams!
The s-tank was just an idea if it would work in FTD, I will continue to expand the japanese tank arsenal

Who needs armor if you have guns? Seriously, by tournament standarts, my ships have paper armor.
2017-05-18, 07:30 PM
well, if you want, magma already made a ACB suspension that was like much more complex, it was an improved version of the modern korean suspension system, you can ask him (it's 100% vanilla).

But yeah, you still, have room for japanese. All I ask is that for major nations, fill at least 5 tanks of each category (LT, MT, HT, SPG, SPAA and 5 extra other type of tanks free to build (some kind of misc types, like repair, carriers, etc...))

If it's not complete for each involved nation, no worry, we'll simply make sure that both sides (Allies and Axis) stay balanced in terms of tank diversity.

If you want a small todo list, here's a simplified one with a checklist per already involved nation, and the type of tank and the number of tank already built in brackets (if there isn't any brakets, it' means 0)

King of the Idrillian Kingdom ; my BP Thread ; my To-Do on Trello.

[Image: h6npcjh]
2017-07-13, 07:06 PM
Will have to update all my soviet designs? Or are they still usable?

Wir sind die Neu Kriegsmarine! Für die Sozialistische Sowjetrepublik Deutschland!

Für Deutschland zu sterben ist unsere höchste Ehr!

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143687393@N05/
Discord: Wreacker
Steam: !nfinity
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user