Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[All Factions] Godly Units Buff
2017-05-14, 04:30 AM
RE: [All Factions] Godly Units Buff
Fixed the firing restraints on the AA guns. I've noticed they cannot fire on target at some angles.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Bulwark.blueprint (Size: 705.72 KB / Downloads: 8)

If thread is cancer, run awey quik and let dem otder pepple deep wit it.
-Lemming 2k16 (Inner grammar Nazi intensifies)
(2016-03-27 12:23 PM)BaronBaconeer Wrote:  8/10 Builds things. BIG things. Will possibly cause someone's computer to crash in the future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-05-14, 07:34 AM
kitakami, Paddlegun and Bulwark taken

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"If you claim that a change is destroying the game your exaggeration just make me ignore you" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2017-06-04, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-06-04 02:51 PM by Lightning Foods.)
Kitakami and Bulwark are updated at v1.97, but Paddlegun looks still old.
2017-06-04, 02:55 PM
(2017-06-04 02:50 PM)Lightning Foods Wrote:  Kitakami and Bulwark are updated at v1.97, but Paddlegun looks still old.

Ok, saved your version again and sent it

Commit
C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\From The Depths\From_The_Depths_Data\StreamingAssets\Blueprints\Neter\DWG\Paddlegun.bluep​rint
C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\From The Depths\From_The_Depths_Data\StreamingAssets\Blueprints\Neter\DWG\Paddlegun.bluep​rint

At revision: 2678

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"If you claim that a change is destroying the game your exaggeration just make me ignore you" -Majyst

2017-06-07, 09:47 PM
Plunderer Update:
I've been sitting on these changes for a while now and I thought this was as good a time as any to get them in.
The changes are to cement its position as the first "real capital battleship" that the player encounters, with showy and powerful weaponry for the shock and awe factor, yet can be dealt with somewhat easily if you know what you're doing.

Changelog:
  • Updated the main CRAM's with stagger fire to maximize effectiveness (staggering the shots tends to be more useful than all of the shells hitting at once) plus it looks much cooler. I may try and update the rest of the Plundy line (Pilferer, Ransack) with this and make it a standard feature of the ship series.
  • Spinblock shenanigans magic to form ropes going down from the central mast plus some other aesthetic touchups.
  • New secondary APS turrets between the pontoons to replace the old flaks that previously held that spot. Allows Plundy to lay down fire while the CRAM's reload...
  • Changed the pontoon missile pods to be able to attack sea targets to maximize firepower.
  • Other stuff I'm forgetting

[Image: 2B166EC297A94F9BB6AA74E3618E1E5D851B71BA]

[Image: 9608531F1C1DD60C38CF569BA82C2A5BC8DD95E1]

Also I'm reserving the update slots for the Moray and Conger to try and add some flair to those as well. (Also to turn the Conger into something that's not a meta greygun POS)

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Plunderer.blueprint (Size: 377.21 KB / Downloads: 10)

[Image: Br2rXov.jpg]
2017-06-10, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-06-11 03:32 AM by Lightning Foods.)
Sorry to fix Paddlegun many times.
Recently I noticed pure AP shell is banned in DWG, and I used it to side cannon.
Replaced side cannon with simple AC.

----

Edit : Removed radar decoy at 4 downloads.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Paddlegun.blueprint (Size: 151.92 KB / Downloads: 12)
2017-06-11, 10:32 AM
Is someone fixing the Hydrovolt to not behave like it's OD'd on coffee? it also causes horrible missile-related logspam, which does nothing for performance - that's my major concern with it. No mention in this thread via search but maybe it was brought up elsewhere? I would volunteer but I have next to no experience with subs.

Poke my boat! pre-2.0 learning & ship catalogue thread. I will be doing other things until the eye-strain post-processing can be disabled again.
2017-06-11, 10:47 AM
Paddlegun update taken

(2017-06-11 10:32 AM)Richard Dastardly Wrote:  Is someone fixing the Hydrovolt to not behave like it's OD'd on coffee? it also causes horrible missile-related logspam, which does nothing for performance - that's my major concern with it. No mention in this thread via search but maybe it was brought up elsewhere? I would volunteer but I have next to no experience with subs.

I dont remember if Hydrovolt was update or not, but im sure no one is working on it now and the latest version is currently in game.

2017-06-11, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-06-11 12:54 PM by Richard Dastardly.)
Well I had a brief look at it, removed nearly all the rudders ( spaced the remainder out for redundancy ) & used an extra ACB to turn the roll hydrofoils into a 3-step process; fighting in the designer shows no log spam & if I leave it & an original on fleet move it seems to turn the same. However now there's holes/unsculpted areas where the mass rudders were, and someone ought to check it isn't broken Tongue

There's an AI PID ( currentl off ) in the central AI block which is probably redundant, I've never managed to get one to stop any yaw twerking, the input is just too noisy.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  RD Hydrovolt rudder rework b1.blueprint (Size: 526.25 KB / Downloads: 9)

Poke my boat! pre-2.0 learning & ship catalogue thread. I will be doing other things until the eye-strain post-processing can be disabled again.