Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turret delay
2017-01-07, 11:18 PM
Turret delay
Hello all, a couple patches ago when radar was introduced we had the option of going into the in game settings and changing the automatic detection accuracy to 1, where it would allow all turrets in the game to now work and fire accurately without radar. However as of recently I have discovered a bug. The game turrets still work when it is set to 1, however there is a lag, this lag has caused most of my tanks to lose a match where they should of won. However if the tank is fitted with radar, even with the detection set to 1 they suddenly have perfect accuracy again.
I do not believe Nick did this intentionally, it may very well be a accident. But it does not annoy the heck out of me.
(here's the bug)

Keep in mind, I am not bringing this up for people to poke fun of me because I play the game without radar, I am simply bringing up a bug.

"Dem Inquisishun humies can't be trusted any further dan day can be thrown, which in dat one's case might be a bad example."
[Image: thumb-350-48007.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-01-10, 03:24 AM
RE: Turret delay
Does nick even read the bug reports any more?

"Dem Inquisishun humies can't be trusted any further dan day can be thrown, which in dat one's case might be a bad example."
[Image: thumb-350-48007.jpg]
2017-01-12, 05:15 AM
RE: Turret delay
I think this has been reported before. It's a result of the automatic detection source having a low refresh rate. I don't remember where I saw it before and I don't know if there are plans to change that.