Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Welcome to Forgotten Shores
2017-09-08, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-08 01:36 AM by Soar.)
RE: Welcome to Forgotten Shores
(2017-09-07 04:48 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  My biggest concern about this in relation to FTD is this: Many recommendations for FTD like better faction relations, or more realistic physics, things like that, are said as thins to be put into FS, not FTD. Also, I would like to see better multiplayer in FTD, which I feel may be neglected do to the development of FS. Correct me if I am wrong on this, I hope I am, but this is what I've seen on the forums.

The problem with major physics changes to Neter is that they'll break designs; depending on the magnitude of the change, many player and faction designs may cease to function properly. While making adjustments to Neter physics is something Nick has mentioned as a possibility for the future, the physics constants are currently very far from realistic values, and you can only adjust them so much without creating a huge amount of extra work. I do agree with you that the current Neter physics are far from ideal, though, so changing them may be worth some trouble nonetheless.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-08, 08:33 AM
(2017-09-08 01:35 AM)Soar Wrote:  
(2017-09-07 04:48 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  My biggest concern about this in relation to FTD is this: Many recommendations for FTD like better faction relations, or more realistic physics, things like that, are said as thins to be put into FS, not FTD. Also, I would like to see better multiplayer in FTD, which I feel may be neglected do to the development of FS. Correct me if I am wrong on this, I hope I am, but this is what I've seen on the forums.

With buying FtD we bind him in a pact.
No amount of Forgottency can break that bind.
It may help to work out better mechanics which will be migrated back into FtD.
FtD is my secuan sauce, Morty.
If he breaks the pact, we share and eat his soul, drink his blood.
Till that time, we are his faithful helpers, builders, servants, and subjects.

(weekend is coming, I feel zany ,no need to be afraid, it's too late now Big Grin )

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73

"Why did you reposted your question, there is a thread for that already"
versus
"Why didn't you made a new topic, instead necroing this one"
Humanz Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-08, 11:43 PM
civilization, but FTD?

One bad meme a day (or week)