Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Onyx Watch - Onyx Throne Fortress HQ
2016-10-10, 04:45 AM
RE: Onyx Watch - Onyx Throne Fortress HQ
couple things, the random ammo barrels are supposed to be there, which i said up in my post. Repairbots have been removed from all faction designs, not allowed on them any more.

Ill pick up the BP and do some changes. Probably rebuild the AA so they fill into the structure more for more power.

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2016-10-10, 05:34 AM
(2016-10-10 04:45 AM)majyst Wrote:  couple things, the random ammo barrels are supposed to be there, which i said up in my post. Repairbots have been removed from all faction designs, not allowed on them any more.

Ill pick up the BP and do some changes. Probably rebuild the AA so they fill into the structure more for more power.

Ah, that makes sense. I could not for the life of me figure out what the purpose of the ammo barrels was. Must've missed your explanation.

Why does the Bulwark still have repair bots? If repair bots are definitely not going onboard, instead should some shields be added around the engine/ammo/AI compartment?

Does an army of ponies have a cavalry? You tell me.
2016-10-10, 10:46 AM
(2016-10-10 05:34 AM)Lord Mackeroth Wrote:  
(2016-10-10 04:45 AM)majyst Wrote:  couple things, the random ammo barrels are supposed to be there, which i said up in my post. Repairbots have been removed from all faction designs, not allowed on them any more.

Ah, that makes sense. I could not for the life of me figure out what the purpose of the ammo barrels was. Must've missed your explanation.

Why does the Bulwark still have repair bots? If repair bots are definitely not going onboard, instead should some shields be added around the engine/ammo/AI compartment?

A lot of repair bots were missed on the OW clean up, hunting for each one is hard. The view modes were added after OW was done I think.

Someone has been going through and rechecking OW stuff lately so a lot more have been removed, including the Bulwark.

Nope, no shields around those places needed.

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2016-12-10, 05:11 AM
This turret could use a failsafe.. Or maybe it has one.. It was firing on itself for a long time.

[Image: sUkyWrz.jpg]

"Narf"