1946 Land Kreuzer P.1000 “Ratte”
The Ratte is based on Germany’s design for an ultra heavy tank or landship that was armed with naval guns and would have dwarfed all known AFVs.
Cancelled in 1943, who knows how the Ratte would have fared against the Allies in alternate reality!
2:1 scale, adapted from various illustrations and renders. Vehicle never built in real life, leaving exact specifications and armament to the imagination.
Vehicle is fully amphibious with Naval AI and capable of shallow grade beach assaults. Animated wheels assist with underwater propulsion.
Armament (2:1 scale)
2x 500mm APS main guns
5x 256mm secondary guns
8x 37mm AA guns
Crew rest and dining area
EU license plates
– Spawn height: Surface / 0m. Vehicle is fully amphibious and can engage with Naval AI
– RP Cost 1436881
– The Vehicles name: 1946 Landkreuzer P.1000 “Ratte”
– Your name (If nessesary): Carmen
– Blueprint: Attached to post
– What direction to face the vehicle relative to the opponent (Head-On, Broadside, away, etc) Angled, 40 degrees to bring most heavy guns to bear.